If you or someone you know has used hair straightener or relaxer products and developed uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, uterine fibroids, or endometriosis, call Chhabra Gibbs & Herrington now for a free case evaluation at 601-326-0874. For more information, and to learn about which hair relaxer products have been linked to cancer, please read below.
Hair Straighteners/Relaxers Linked to Increased Risk of Cancer
The Journal of the National Cancer Institute recently published a study by the National Institute of Environmental Sciences that found a link between certain hair products, like straighteners or relaxers, and uterine cancer. The paper noted that a prior study linked these hair products with a higher risk of ovarian cancer.
Which Products May Be Harmful?
Currently, we are investigating products from the following companies:
- L’Orèal (Softsheen-Carson): Optimum Care, Dark & Lovely, Precise, and Bantu;
- Revlon (Colomer Beauty Brands): Revlon Brand, Crème of Nature, and Fabulaxer; and
- Strength of Nature Global (Godrej Consumer): Just For Me, Motions, TCB, Soft & Beautiful, and African Pride.
What Health Conditions Are You Investigating?
We are investigating claims for the following health conditions:
- Uterine Cancer;
- Ovarian Cancer;
- Breast Cancer;
- Uterine Fibroids (benign or non-cancerous growths on the uterus that can be painful and may lead to pregnancy loss or infertility; and
- Endometriosis (a painful condition in which tissue similar to the tissue that grows on the inside of a uterus instead grows on the outside).
Contact Us Now for A Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one has been injured by exposure to hair straightener or relaxer products, call us at 601-326-0874 for a FREE case evaluation. Chhabra Gibbs & Herrington is an affiliate firm of Chhabra & Gibbs P.A. and handles Mass Torts, Class Actions, ADA claims, and much more. Chhabra Gibbs & Herrington has an experienced legal team dedicated to getting the compensation you deserve. Contact us now for a free evaluation.